Motorland ARAGON – Monday 29th to Wednesday 31st March 2021
Ciudad del Motor de Aragón (or Motorland Aragón) – a racetrack located near the town of Alcañiz in Spain.
Designed by Herman Tilke in cooperation with the British architectural firm Foster and Partners.
The ultra-modern object, which is the Motorland Aragon, has its past located in the long history of street racing in Alcaniz, which took place here in 1963-2003. Increasingly, however, there were concerns about the safety of such races, which resulted in the proposal to build a real sports complex.
This is event is designed for everyone with a love and passion for riding and racing motorcycles.
Sprint racing also forms part of this unique event for those that want to push the limit even further in a ‘fun’ race environment.
Consisting of 4 separate classes, SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open
We offer 4 advanced categories. From a novice group to the racer group. Our groups are designed to increase the safety of all our clients on circuit by improving riding techniques in safe conditions. You will have plenty of track time and the opportunity to gradually enhance your skills and lap times over the duration of this event.
Temperatures in March in Alcaniz oscillate around 20 to 25 degrees C
This event is already highly subscribed and will sell out early so do book early to avoid disappointment and guarantee your place on the first of our 2021 flagship events at Motorland Aragon in March
**Book early to avoid disappointment**
- Fully insured bike and equipment transported from the UK is included
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel is included
- ACU or Valid UK Photocard Licence and Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield and Reading bike collection
- 3 Days on Circuit
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- 3 / 4 groups
- 9am Registration Opens, 10am First Session Starts – 1.40pm we have a 40 Minute Lunchbreak – Last sessions finishes at 6pm
- 9 Lap ‘Fun’ Sprint Races (SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open)
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event – For correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Italian Coffee, Chilled and filtered drinking water
- Hot English Bacon and Fresh Baguettes
- Race Shift branded T-shirt’s
- Race Shift Branded Water Bottles
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Note: Track Time only option does not include allocated Pit Box Facility, 4* Hotel Accommodation and Bike Transport from the UK
Nearest airports to the circuit
Zaragoza – 118 kms (1 hr 27 mins drive)
Lleida – 128 kms (1 hr 28 mins drive)
Reus – 142 kms (1 hr 48 mins drive)
Barcelona Airport – 229 kms (2 hr 42 mins drive)
The hotels, apartments and villas we use are always checked beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Four-star Hotel minimum, within 30 minutes drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts
Your 4* Hotel accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast included will be from the 28th March to the 31st March, 2021 and is based on 2 Paid Riders sharing a twin room
– Option2: Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional £150
– Option3: Twin / Double room for additional nights stay – Additional £100 per night
– Option3: Single room for additional nights stay – Additional £90 per night
- 5100 metres (3.3 mile) Circuit Length
- 1,211 metre (0.75 mile) long back straight
- 12 to 15 metre circuit width
- 17 Curves
- Noise Limit: 105 dBa