European Motorcycle Trackday Event FRANCE, Circuit Bugatti Le Mans – Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th September 2019
Group A = FULL
Group B = FULL
Group C = FULL
Group D = FULL
One for the Moto GP and 24 Hour Le Mans connoisseurs, we give you the Circuit Bugatti Le Mans!
Built in 1965 within the 24 Hours of Le Mans Circuit with which it shares a 1,500-metre long section of track, the Bugatti Circuit was originally intended for the driving school but was soon used for other purposes.
It provided the venue for the 1967 Formula 1 Grand Prix which was won by Jack Brabham in a Brabham-Repco. In 1969, the Bugatti Circuit became a world-famous centre for motorcycle racing with the advent of the ‘1000 km du MCF’ endurance race followed by the Bol d’Or event in 1971 and the 24 Hours Moto in 1978. It has also hosted the French MotoGP Championship since 1976.
Nowadays, the Bugatti circuit is the permanent venue for a whole host of competitions including the 24 Hours Moto and French MotoGP
With its prestigious name, this circuit hosts 500,000 to 600,000 spectators every year on the outskirts of the city and contributes to the magic of Le Mans.
The Bugatti circuit offers the thrill of racing down the 24 Hours of Le Mans pit straight between rows of giant grandstands before speeding under the Dunlop Footbridge and Rolex Watch, both iconic motor racing symbols.
- 2 full days on circuit
- Allocated garages / pit boxes (Maximum of 8 Bikes Per Garage)
- 4 groups (A – fastest, B,C and D)
- Experienced coaches
- Bike number decals
- Fully timed event – transponders for correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Innovative QR Code Rider information system
- Third party liability insurance
- Tyre and technical support
- Access to the very latest fleet of brand new BMW S 1000 RR Superbikes for you to try out yourself around the circuit
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Coffee, Water and Hot Bacon Breakfast Baguettes every morning
- Race Shift branded t-shirt
- Special discount on Race Shift ‘Le Mans’ 3D Track Art
- Exclusive Race Shift customer discounts with all our partners
- Exclusive 5* Race Shift Hospitality
Download our Le Mans Timetable for full information on our 2018 event daily start / finish times, group session timings and lunch break timings. (2019 details are yet TBC)
- This event does not include Bike Transport or Accommodation
Inside the paddock (From the night before)
Permitted and is free of charge
In the centre of the paddock there is a blue building with free showers
For mobile homes, there are free electricity connections in the paddock
The night after our event
Staying overnight for free is allowed, however not directly behind the pit boxes / garages
Outside the paddock
Click on the following links to view / book a hotel, all within a short journey to the circuit
- Visit our ‘live’ facebook group chat facility to view details of our customers hotel bookings for our Le Mans event and organise car hire share
Download our Le Mans Track Plan for more track information.
- 4.18 kms Circuit Length
- 10 to 15 metre Circuit Width
- 14 Curves
- 9 right-hand turns
- 5 left-hand turns
- dB Killer Required
- Noise Limit: 102 dBa