Country: Spain – El Circuit de Calafat on Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of April
On Saturday, at the end of the day’s riding, we will stage the first of our three part Powertrophy team endurance race for everybody that wishes to participate.
The Calafat endurance race will run for a duration of 2 Hours.
Endurance race requirements are: Teams of 2 riders and 2 bikes.
**TRANSPORT NOW @ 80% CAPACITY**
Secure your space on our Calafat event NOW by booking online with only a £200 Deposit
“ALL IN” Event Information
- Bike and equipment transported from the UK
- Purpose designed and manufactured stillages
- Sheffield and Reading bike collection points
- 3 full days on circuit
- 4 Nights Accommodation based in 3/4 Twin Room – Shared, Apartments with Balconies and Sea Views
- Single or Twin Occupancy Private Apartments are also available at an additional cost subject to availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details
- Allocated garages / pit boxes
- 3 groups of 30 MAXIMUM (A – fastest, B and C)
- Experienced coaches
- Bike number decals
- Fully timed event – transponders for correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Innovative QR Code Rider information system
- 2 hour team endurance race on day 2 (participation is optional)
- Third party liability insurance
- Tyre and technical support
- Access to the very latest fleet of brand new BMW S 1000 RR Superbikes for you to try out yourself around the circuit.
- *FREE* Premium Yorkshire Tea, Coffee, Water and Hot Bacon Breakfast Baguettes every morning
- Race Shift branded t-shirt
- Special discount on Race Shift ‘Calafat’ 3D Track Art – Visit ‘Race Track Art’ page
- Exclusive Race Shift customer discounts with all our partners
- Exclusive 5* Race Shift Hospitality
- There are NO noise level restrictions in place on this event
Download our Calafat Timetable for full information on our 2018 event daily start / finish times, group session timings and lunch break timings. (2019 details are yet TBC)
- This event does not include flights, or repatriation insurance
“Marina del Port”
Distance = 2,5 km | Time = 5′
“Marina del Port” is less than 3 km from the circuit – Perfect accommodation for this event.
The Circuit Calafat is a race track located in the town of L’Ametlla de Mar, at the Urbanización Calafat, 800 m from the shore. It is a huge leisure and sports site specialised in motorsports, with a unique track, one of the most technical and physical in Spain.
Download our Calafat Track Plan for more track information.
- 3.25 kms Circuit Length
- 600+ Metre Straight
- 10 metre circuit width
- 16 Curves
- Nine right-hand turns
- Seven left-hand turns
- Noise Limit: None Specified