Autodromo Grobnik (Rijeka) – Friday 4th, Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September 2020
We are delighted to offer this newly resurfaced (2018) fast sweeping circuit for our 2020 European Trackday Event Season
Set in beautiful surroundings and with the asphalt being completely renewed in 2018, Autodromo Grobnik is a permanent race track close to Rijeka in Croatia, also known as “Rijeka” amongst the biker community is sure to provide excellent riding conditions for all our customers
The Grand Prix of Yugoslavia was held here between 1978 and 1990.
In all those years the GP 500cc was won only by well-known names: Wayne Rainey, Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Gardner, Eddie Lawson, Freddie Spencer, Franco Uncini, Randy Mamola and Kenny Roberts.
The year that Valentino Rossi was born (1979), his father Graziano Rossi won the GP 250cc.
Rijeka (located 50 km from the circuit) is the third largest city in Croatia (after Zagreb and Split) and the main port city on the Adriatic Sea.
In 2016, Rijeka was chosen as the European cultural capital for 2020. The city is definitely worth a visit
On Sunday for the last 2 hours of the day, we will be staging another of our extremely popular Powertrophy team endurance races for any riders that would like to participate.Endurance race requirements are: Teams of 2 riders and 2 bikes. Trophies and 10 bottles of Cava will be provided to the top 5 teams with special Powertrophy metal keyrings for all participants!
**Book Early, Save £££’s**
- Bike and equipment transported from the UK included
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 3/4 Star Hotel in Rijeka is included
- ACU or Valid UK Photocard Licence and Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Bike and Kit transported using purpose designed and manufactured full metal bike stillages
- Glasgow, Sheffield, Leicester, Weston Super Mare and Reading bike collections
- 3 days on circuit
- 6 x 20′ Sessions on Friday and Saturday
- 4 x 20′ Sessions on Sunday with 2 Hour Endurance Race for last 2 Hours for anyone wanting to participate
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- 4 groups (A – fastest, B, C and D)
- Experienced coaches
- Bike number decals
- Fully timed event – transponders for correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Innovative QR Code Rider information system
- 2 hour team endurance race on day 2 (participation is optional)
- Third party liability insurance
- Tyre and technical support
- Access to the very latest fleet of brand new BMW S 1000 RR Superbikes for you to try out yourself on circuit.
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Italian Coffee, Water and Hot Bacon Breakfast Baguettes
- Race Shift branded t-shirt
- Discount on Race Shift 3D Track Art
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
- There are NO noise level restrictions in place on this event
- This event is being run in partnership with EYBIS Events
Nearest airports to the circuit
Rijeka International Airport (RJK) – 35 kms (30 mins drive)
Grobnik Airport (LDRG) – 2 kms (5 mins drive)
The hotels, apartments and villas we use and recommend are always checked beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Three or four-star minimum, within 30 minutes drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts
Your accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast from the 3rd September to the 6th September, 2020 is included based on 2 people sharing a twin / double room
– Option2: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional 160 euros
– Option3: Single room – Additional 75 euros
Design Hotel Navis 5*
Click on link above to view and book Design Hotel Navis
Approx 25 minute drive to the track
Parking space (hotel disposes of parking in garage, on the roof of the hotel and on the approach to the hotel)
Navis SPA Zone ( beach, pool, sun deck, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath)
Hotel Jadran 4*
Click on link above to view and book Hotel Jadran
Approx 20 minute drive to the track
Hotel Jadran is situated in the residential part of the city of Rijeka. Its unique position and translucent architecture have made this hotel a popular place to stay at, for almost a century.
- 4168 metres Circuit Length
- 10 – 15 metre circuit width
- 15 Curves
- Noise Limit: Not Applicable