Circuit Almeria – Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd March 2020
Almeria is a racetrack designed for motoGP and F1 tests, 13 technical corners with double and even triple peaks and 900 m straight. Located in the driest part of Spain on the hills from where you can take unforgettable photos.
This is event is designed for everyone with a love and passion for riding and racing motorcycles.
Sprint racing also forms part of this unique event for those that want to push the limit even further in a ‘fun’ race environment.
Consisting of 4 separate classes, SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open
We offer 4 advanced categories. From a novice group to the racer group. Our groups are designed to increase the safety of all our clients on circuit by improving riding techniques in safe conditions. You will have plenty of track time and the opportunity to gradually enhance your skills and lap times over the duration of this event. Temperatures in March in Spain oscillate around 25 degrees C, so book early and guarantee your place on our 2nd Spanish event in 2020 in the sunshine!
**Book Early, Save £££’s**
- Bike and equipment transported from the UK is included
- 5 Nights accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel in Almeria is included
- ACU or Valid UK Photocard Licence and Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield, Leicester and Reading bike collection
- 4 Days on Circuit
- Allocated garages / pit boxes
- 3 / 4 groups
- Sprint Races (SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open)
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event – For correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Italian Coffee, Water
- Race Shift branded t-shirt
- Discount on Race Shift 3D Track Art
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Nearest airports to the circuit
Almeria (LEI) – 55 kms (40 mins drive)
Alicante (ALC) – 245 kms (2 hr 30 mins drive)
Malaga (AGP) – 268 kms (2 hr 45 mins drive)
Murcia (MJV) – 172 kms (1 hr 45 mins drive)
The hotels, apartments and villas we use and recommend are always checked beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
Three or four-star minimum, within 30 minutes drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving tasty breakfasts
Your accommodation for 5 nights with breakfast from the 18th March to the 23rd March, 2020 is included based on 2 people sharing a twin room
– Option2: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional 200 euros
– Option3: Single room – Additional 175 euros
- 4030 metres Circuit Length
- 900 metre Longest Straight
- 10 metre circuit width
- 13 Curves
- Noise Limit: Not Applicable