Circuit Almeria – Monday 8th to Wednesday 10th, NOVEMBER 2021
Almeria is a racetrack designed for motoGP and F1 tests, 13 technical corners with double and even triple peaks and 900 m straight. Located in the driest part of Spain on the hills from where you can take unforgettable photos.
This is event is designed for everyone with a love and passion for riding and racing motorcycles.
Sprint racing also forms part of this unique event for those that want to push the limit even further in a ‘fun’ race environment.
Consisting of 4 separate classes, SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open
We offer 4 advanced categories. From a novice group to the racer group. Our groups are designed to increase the safety of all our clients on circuit by improving riding techniques in safe conditions. You will have plenty of track time and the opportunity to gradually enhance your skills and lap times over the duration of this event.
Temperatures in November in Spain oscillate around 20 to 25 degrees C, so book early and guarantee your place on our Almeria November 2021 event
**Book Early To Avoid Disappointment**
- Bike and equipment transported from the UK is included
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 4 Star Hotel in Almeria is included
- Repatriation Insurance is required for this event
- Glasgow, Sheffield and Reading bike collection
- 3 Days on Circuit
- 15 x 20′ Sessions and half a day of ‘Fun’ Sprint Racing in the afternoon of the final day
- Allocated garages / pit boxes included
- 3 / 4 groups
- 9 Lap ‘Fun’ Sprint Races (SBK / SSP / Moto3 and Open)
- Experienced Free Instructors
- Fully timed event – For correct group allocation
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Tyre and Technical Support
- Premium Yorkshire Tea, Italian Coffee, Chilled and filtered drinking water
- Hot English Bacon and Fresh Baguettes
- Race Shift branded T-shirt’s
- Race Shift Branded Water Bottles
- Exclusive Race Shift Hospitality
Note: Track Time only does not include Bike Transport, Pit Box Facilities and Hotel Accommodation.
Nearest airports to the circuit
Almeria (LEI) – 55 kms (40 mins drive)
Alicante (ALC) – 245 kms (2 hr 30 mins drive)
Malaga (AGP) – 268 kms (2 hr 45 mins drive)
Murcia (MJV) – 172 kms (1 hr 45 mins drive)
Our 4* Minimum hotels, apartments and villas are always checked beforehand.
We want the whole team to stay together sharing experiences, ideas, participating in training, playing and making great memories and new friends
They are within 30 minutes maximum drive to the circuit, close to bars, clubs and restaurants and serving very tasty breakfasts
Your accommodation for 3 nights with breakfast from the 7th November to the 9th November, 2021 is included based on 2 Paid Riders sharing a twin room
– Option 1: Whole Twin / Double room for single occupancy – Additional 150 euros
- 4030 metres Circuit Length
- 900 metre Longest Straight
- 10 metre circuit width
- 13 Curves
- Noise Limit: Not Applicable