Race Shift are your Premier UK partners, providing ultra rewarding European Motorcycle Trackday Events.
Offering a fresh and highly professional service, with commitment to excellent communication, our European Motorcycle Trackday Events can be booked using our quick and easy online and smartphone friendly booking process, we are delighted to provide our customers with 24/7 booking access to some of Europe’s most desirable race circuits
Race Shift customers can also look forward to being rewarded with exclusive savings and benefits, successfully negotiated with a number of industry leading manufacturers of sports bikes, race leathers, boots, gloves, safety equipment, clothing and accessories, bike and rider insurance products and the very latest in 3D Track Artwork.
We are a highly motivated and passionate team with over 25 years of motorcycle and successful event organisation experience, dedicated to your maximum safety, enjoyment and long lasting memories.
Do you need to be a seasoned road racer or experienced track day rider to come and join Race Shift on one of our hugely popular 2020 European Motorcycle Track Day Events?
100% – ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Race Shift welcome and are totally committed to helping and providing FULL and FREE on and off track, instructional support for all Brand New, Beginner and Novice Track Day Riders at each and everyone of our 2020 European events.
Novices and beginners attending our events is actually completely normal and very highly recommend as you will (by the end of the event) significantly improved upon your overall bike handling skills, visual and spacial awareness, reaction times and ultimately and most importantly, enjoy one of the most highly sought after and unforgettable experiences that you will have in riding your motorcycle in a safe and controlled environment around a European racetrack / circuit.
Our events / circuits are not exclusively for owners of pure race bikes and sports motorcycles, but also for people who ride on the street or tourists too.
There really is is no limit as to what type of bike you can ride around the circuit on and experience this most incredible feeling possible two wheels…..
Race Shift – UK providers of European motorcycle track events at 12 carefully selected premier European race circuits in 7 different countries.
Here are a few reasons why we think you should join Race Shift on one of our 2020 European motorcycle trackday events
- We are delighted to welcome ALL riders of varying abilities and experience on each and every one of our European Motorcycle Track Day Events from absolute beginners, road riders, tourers, novices, intermediate, expert, seasoned club level road racers and top level national and international road racers.
- Bike and Equipment can be collected from your home address
- Fully insured bike and equipment transport from the UK to all our events
- Medium to long term bike storage facilities in Belgium, France and Spain with pre and post event bike preparation
- Bike transport from European storage facilities to each event by highly experiences race technicians in purpose built professional Race Trailers
- Purpose designed and manufactured transport stillages
- Free on and off circuit tuition by highly experienced coaches
- Numbered Bike Decals
- Fully timed events
- Updated groups every half day based on lap times
- Innovative QR Code rider transponder system
- Tyre and extensive technical support at every event.
- Free Tea and Coffee during the day
- Options for every rider to participate in our unique team based endurance race events and single sprint races (no licence required) at certain events
- BMW Motorrad Factory support at every event including access to brand new BMW S 1000 RR Superbikes for you to try out yourself around the circuit
- Full On-site HP Race Service and Spares support for all BMW riders
- Exclusive Race Shift 3D Track Art offers for all our events
- Exclusive Race Shift customer discount with Dainese
- Committed to building long lasting relationships and providing our customers with an unbeatable level of service
- Listening carefully to our customer feedback and striving to constantly improve our products and services